The official language of this workshop will be German. For the German version of this page, please click here.
In order to support the growth of small and medium-sized enterprises in the German-speaking part of Switzerland, NetComm Suisse Association, in collaboration with the city of Bern and its partners, organises a workshop on the introduction to online retail, which will take place on November 15th at the Trafo Kongresszentrum in Baden.
This workshop will offer participants useful ideas and valuable insights, for example on:
1. Wie man automatisierte Rechnungen in einem e-Commerce Projekt verwaltet (Swissbilling)
2.wie man seine eigene Verkaufsplattform gestalten kann (PostFinance)
3. wie man sein eigenes Schaufenster auf Marktplätze aktivieren kann, um online im Ausland zu verkaufen (ricardo.ch)
4. How to set up logistics in an e-Commerce project (DHL)
The participation to the workshop is free of charge for:
– the sponsors’ guests that received an invitation
– production and commercial companies in the city of Baden, including shops, restaurants and bars
For all other registrations, there is a 350.- CHF participation fee
Where and when:
Trafo Kongresszentrum Baden
Wednesday, the 15th of November 2017
from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
During the workshop there will be the opportunity to network with the other attendees.